IoT Basic comes in various versions.
You can choose between the Starter, the Standard, or the Advanced version.
You can also order a custom version which you can modify according to your requirements.
Here is the detailed breakdown of the IoT versions.
– Project source as KiCad files;
– Schematic and PCB layout in PDF;
– SMT and THT assembly drawing;
– Gerber files for PCB production.
– everything that is in Starter;
– Pick&place files for SMT machine programming;
– Single board mechanical drawing for a mechanical designer;
– Source code examples connecting to AWS, ThingsBoard or Kaa IoT.
– everything that is Standard;
– Panel mechanical drawing (optional).
– a bespoke solution tailored to the client’s needs;
– offers all of the aforementioned options.